Back a couple weeks ago you saw us making templates for the settees. Sunday morning we used the templates to cut out the plywood parts for the port and starboard settees. We also milled mahogany lumber into cleat stock for the settees. Sunday afternoon we took all of the wood down to Gypsy and started fitting it into place. We had to trim the plywood to fit since the templates were not perfect, and we cut the cleat stock to connect it all together.
After all that work we had a nice strong settee for the port side. It will have much better storage than the old port settee. We then took it all apart and hauled the parts home. Now we need to sand and round all the parts. Once that is done we can coat them with epoxy.